I do this every year as winter approaches on my personal social media but I thought I’d do a version of it here. I have a terrible time in the winter and having some new & different things help me get through.
This blog needs a little fluff sometimes.
Recommend to me 1 or all of the following:
- A book
- A movie or documentary
- An art or craft blog
- A food blog…or maybe a specific recipe
- A podcast
- A song, album, or music artist
- A topic you’d like me to write about
Some things about me:
- I read every type of genre. I often am reading a few books at once- usually something fiction, something non-fiction, and an assortment of others things like graphic novels/comics, cookbooks, young adult novels, etc
- Same w/ movies… for the most part. Not a fan of gory horror. It’s hard to pick my favorite favorites.It might be Bladerunner. Or Arsenic and Old Lace,maybe. It’s hard to say.
- I’m all about neat things to make and pretty things to look at. I’m a knitter, upcycler, sewer, general artsy person. I love stuff I can do with the kids inside on school breaks and snow days.
- Ugh,to be poor and be a foodie, so I’m always looking for inspiration for low cost recipes. Or sometimes I just like to take a gourmet recipe and challenge myself to make it frugal.
- My fave podcasts are bookish/writerish,current events, social commentary, music related, some pop culture. But I am certainly open to expanding into other topics.
- I love music. All of it.
- And I always welcome input here!